back to top
- Single-cell Genomics Reveals the Cellular Landscape of Bone Marrow Stromal CellsOctober 28, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Drs. Chowdhury and Mead review a study that provides insights into cellular heterogeneity of mouse bone marrow stromal cells, which serve as a comprehensive resource for researchers studying the bone marrow niche.
- Disrupted Nuclear Export of Proteins Drives the Development of B-cell MalignancyAugust 15, 2019 | September-October 2019, Volume 16, Issue 5
Drs. Sousos and Mead discuss a study that identified specific mutant residues in XPO1 that drive the development of certain B-cell malignancies.
- RNA Isoforms, Innate Immunity, and Leukemogenesis: IRAK4 As a Novel Therapeutic Target in MDS/AMLJune 13, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Drs. Brierley and Mead discuss a study that identified a poor-prognosis subtype of MDS/AML defined by the accumulation of certain mRNA isoform changes in innate immune pathway genes.
- Clonal Selection and Mutation-Therapy Interaction in the Development of Therapy-Related Myeloid NeoplasmsApril 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. O'Sullivan and Dr. Mead explore causes of therapy-related myeloid neoplasms.
- The Cellular Pathway of Leukemic Transformation in MDS: It's the Stem Cells, Stupid!February 19, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Mead and Dr. Rodriguez-Meira discuss a study that expands the understanding of the evolutionary processes leading to leukemic transformation of MDS.
Dr. Mead is Professor of Hematology at the Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine at the University of Oxford.