- Interferon in Low-risk Polycythemia Vera: Does Better Tolerability Allow for Earlier Intervention?October 07, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Dr. Heidel and Dr. Lane discuss a study of the benefit and risk profile of AOP2014 in low-risk patients with polycythemia vera.
- TARGETing Genetic Drivers of MPN at Single Cell ResolutionJuly 25, 2019 | September-October 2019, Volume 16, Issue 5
Drs. Straube and Lane discuss TARGET-seq, an innovative method that increases single-cell RNA sequencing library complexity, simultaneously characterizing the genotype and phenotype of a heterogeneous population of cancer cells, to help understand the evolution of disease progression.
- Piecing Together the Bone Marrow NicheMay 22, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Dr. Ling and Dr. Lane discuss a study that helps piece together the complex, three-dimensional, living jigsaw puzzle that is the bone marrow hematopoietic stem cell niche.
- Unraveling the Loops of Drug Resistance in ALLApril 10, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. Lane discusses results of a study observing the link between tissue specificity of glucocorticoid response and acquired glucocorticoid resistance in acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Beating AML: Know Your EnemyFebruary 20, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Lane stresses the importance of understanding disease, in this case acute myeloid leukemia, and discusses results of the Beat AML Trial.