back to top
- RIP FCR?October 04, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Dr. Kahl explores whether the FCR regimen persists as teh standard of care first-line treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Is It Time for Time-limited Therapy in Frontline CLL?July 25, 2019 | September-October 2019, Volume 16, Issue 5
Dr. Kahl discusses a study that tests the viability of time-limited therapy to treat patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia requiring first-line treatment.
- Is Double-hit Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma More Common Than We Think?June 25, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Dr. Kahl studies the biologic underpinnings of a new entity that does not meet the classical definition of double-hit (DH) DLBCL but has gene expression signatures and clinical outcomes very similar to DH DLBCL.
- Can We Use MRD Status to Personalize Therapy in Mantle Cell Lymphoma?April 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. Fenske and Dr. Kahl discuss a trial enrolling adult patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL), who are considered candidates for autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation, to find whether MRD status can be used to personalize therapy in MCL.
- Keeping Your ESCHELONs StraightFebruary 13, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Kahl discusses the ESCHELON-2 study, a CD30+ T-cell lymphoma trial which used a "repeal and replace" strategy, eliminating vincristine from the experimental regimen and substituting in BV.
Dr. Kahl is Professor of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine and Director of the Lymphoma Program at the Siteman Cancer Center.