- Repositioning the Repurposed Drug, a Structural Study of Thalidomide AnalogsApril 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Drs. Rahmat, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial review the understanding of thalidomide-CRBN-mediated protein degradation and novel target proteins for thalidomide therapy.
- The Microbiome: A New Variable in Multiple Myeloma Disease ProgressionFebruary 13, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Drs. Shen, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial discuss studies that look to find the best therapeutic intervention for patients with high-risk smoldering multiple myeloma to prevent disease progression.
- In Search of Missed Tumors: Next-Generation Sequencing for Minimal Residual Disease Detection in Multiple Myeloma Comes of AgeDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, Dr. Dong, and Dr. Ghobrial discuss developments in the use next-generation sequencing for minimal residual disease detection in multiple myeloma.
- Targeting a Myeloma Translocation for the First Time: The t(11;14) JourneyJune 26, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Drs. Sklavenitis Pistofidis and Ghobrial discuss a study that looks at a targeted approach to therapy for multiple myeloma patients carrying a t(1;14) translocation.
- When Does Monoclonal Gammopathy Acquire Significance?February 08, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Drs. Bustoros, Liu, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial look at studies by Dr. Robert Kyle that have transformed the landscape of precursor conditions is plasma cell malignancies and cancer, specifically the understanding of MGUS.