- XBP1s: Getting to the Roots of Multiple MyelomaJune 03, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Drs. Dong, Tahri, and Ghobrial discuss using the B cell-specific XBP-1 transgenic murine model to define a plasma cell progenitor cells population in multiple myeloma.
- Repositioning the Repurposed Drug, a Structural Study of Thalidomide AnalogsApril 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Drs. Rahmat, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial review the understanding of thalidomide-CRBN-mediated protein degradation and novel target proteins for thalidomide therapy.
- The Microbiome: A New Variable in Multiple Myeloma Disease ProgressionFebruary 13, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Drs. Shen, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial discuss studies that look to find the best therapeutic intervention for patients with high-risk smoldering multiple myeloma to prevent disease progression.
- In Search of Missed Tumors: Next-Generation Sequencing for Minimal Residual Disease Detection in Multiple Myeloma Comes of AgeDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, Dr. Dong, and Dr. Ghobrial discuss developments in the use next-generation sequencing for minimal residual disease detection in multiple myeloma.
- Can We Vaccinate Our Way Out of Multiple Myeloma Progression?October 10, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Drs. Tahri, Mouhieddine, and Ghobrial discuss studies that evaluate the efficacy of vaccination to prevent multiple myeloma progression.
- Redefining Risks in Multiple Myeloma is Still a Work in ProgressAugust 27, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Mouhieddine and Dr. Ghobrial discuss the importance of redefining risk-stratification in multiple myeloma.
- Targeting a Myeloma Translocation for the First Time: The t(11;14) JourneyJune 26, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Drs. Sklavenitis Pistofidis and Ghobrial discuss a study that looks at a targeted approach to therapy for multiple myeloma patients carrying a t(1;14) translocation.
- Immunotherapy in Multiple Myeloma: The Era of CAR T Cell TherapyApril 02, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Ghobrial and Dr. Mouhieddine discuss the field of immunotherapy in multiple myeloma, specifically the use of CAR T cell therapy.
- When Does Monoclonal Gammopathy Acquire Significance?February 08, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Drs. Bustoros, Liu, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial look at studies by Dr. Robert Kyle that have transformed the landscape of precursor conditions is plasma cell malignancies and cancer, specifically the understanding of MGUS.
- Exosomes in Hematologic MalignanciesMarch 01, 2014 | March-April 2014, Volume 11, Issue 2
Dr. Aldo Roccaro,
Dr. Salomon Manier, and Dr. Irene
Ghobrial review the diverse ways in
which exosomes contribute to the
pathophysiology of multiple myeloma,
acute leukemia, and B-cell lymphoma.