- Improving Cancer Prognostication Using Dynamic and Longitudinal ModelingOctober 07, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that looks at improving cancer prognostication by using dynamic and longitudinal modeling.
- Surrogate Endpoints for Cure in DLBCL: Are We There Yet?July 25, 2019 | September-October 2019, Volume 16, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that observed relapses in patients with diffuse large b-cell lymphoma treated with immunochemotherapy.
- PET-adapted Strategies in Advanced Stage Hodgkin Lymphoma: Big to Small, or Small to Big, or Does It Even Matter?May 22, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that looks at positron emission tomography (PET)-adapted strategies for the treatment of advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Giving the Axe to R-CHOP?April 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study investigating the safety and efficacy of the anti-CD79b antibody drug conjugate, polatuzumab, in combination with R-CHP versus R-CHOP in previously untreated patients with DLBCL.
- Defining the Poor Prognosis of Double-Hit Lymphomas: Implications for Diagnosis and TherapyFebruary 13, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Jacobson discusses the genetic and molecular factors that associate with the inferior outcomes seen in double-hit lymphomas, identifying new targets and treatment options in these diseases.
- Expanding the Role of Venetoclax: Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic LeukemiaDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Jacobson looks at the success of venetoclax as an effective treatment option for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and mantle cell lymphoma.
- Interim PET Risk Adapted Therapy for Non-bulky, Early-stage Hodgkin Lymphoma: How Much Therapy Is Just Right?October 02, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson reviews studies that look at what the appropriate amount of interim PET risk adapted therapy for non-bulky, early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma is.
- Refining and Redefining the Heterogeneity of DLBCLAugust 29, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that led to the refinement of our current understanding of the genetic and molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and has implications for the design of new related treatment trials.
- Improving Standard Upfront Chemotherapy in Advanced-Stage Hodgkin LymphomaJune 19, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson discusses a study that compares AVD+brentuximab and ABVD as first-line treatment of advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- In Vivo and In-stantaneous Production of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Overcoming Treatment DelaysApril 26, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson discusses in vivo and instantaneous production of chimeric antigen receptor T cells as a way to overcome potentially rate-limiting manufacturing times needed for current ex vivo technologies.