2020 Highlights of ASH® in North America
January 10-11, 2020
New York, NY
January 17-18, 2020
January 24-25, 2020
San Francisco, CA
6 locations, 3 dates, 1 great program!
Join the world's leading hematology experts at Highlights of ASH in North America, a two-day program that highlights the most influential research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting, the premier event in malignant and non-malignant hematology.
By attending Highlights of ASH, you will get a comprehensive review of significant scientific updates in clinical and translational hematologic research, learn how these updates directly affect the study and practice of hematology, and discover how new research can be translated into cutting-edge patient care.
Through participation in this meeting, you will be able to:
- Recap stand-out abstracts from the most recent ASH annual meeting
- Discuss rapidly evolving developments in hematology and hematology-oncology with leading faculty in the field
- Participate in interactive panel discussions and attend lunch with the experts
- Improve therapeutic and overall practice methods
- Discover new treatments for patients
This meeting has been designed to be a rewarding educational event for hematologists, oncologists, fellows and trainees, allied health professionals, and hematopathologists.
2020 Steering Subcommittee
back to top
- Marc J Kahn, MD, Chair, Tulane University
- Kristie A. Blum, MD, Emory University
- John Crispino, PhD, MBA, Northwestern University
- Mark A. Crowther, MD, McMaster University
- James Foran, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Phoebe Joy Ho, MMBS, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Casey O’Connell, MD, University of Southern California
- Mikkael Sekeres, MD, Cleveland Clinic
- Molly Weidner-Mandernach, MD, MPH, University of Florida Health