International Postdoctoral Fellows Program
As part of its continuous effort to provide valuable opportunities to international hematologists, ASH offers the International Postdoctoral Fellows (IPDF) program. This program allows postdoctoral fellows to access valuable ASH resources at no charge for up to four years.
This program is open to postdoctoral fellows with a PhD, MD, or equivalent medical degree who:
- Reside outside Canada, Mexico, or the United States,
- Register for the ASH annual meeting as a non-member in training, and
- Are enrolled in an approved hematology or oncology training program.
How to Apply
Qualifying individuals may fax or mail a completed application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those registering online for the ASH annual meeting as non-members in training will be invited to apply.
- A complimentary online subscription to the Society's journal Blood, the most cited peer-reviewed publication in the field
- Online access to Hematology, the ASH Education Program
- Online access to ASH's award-winning newsletter, The Hematologist
Program benefits conclude with the completion of the fellowship, or after four years, whichever comes first. At the end of the IPDF term, participants will be invited to become ASH International members.
Please note that while enjoying the benefits of the IPDF program, participants may not refer to themselves as "ASH members."
back to top