ASH Clinical Research Training Institute in Asia-Pacific
The new ASH Clinical Research Training Institute (CRTI) in Asia-Pacific is a one-day workshop intended for fellows and early- to mid-career hematology faculty working in Asia-Pacific countries who are engaged in clinical research and training and who wish to become more familiar with clinical trial design and execution.
CRTI Asia-Pacific is held two days prior to Highlights of ASH in Asia-Pacific, which takes place each year in March. ASH provides accepted participants with free housing and travel. There is no fee to apply.
As a participant, you will:
- Build the foundation and explore the methodologies of patient-oriented clinical research.
- Strengthen the fundamental skills needed to become a successful patient-oriented clinical leader.
- Gain extensive networking opportunities with others who share the same passion.
- Develop a potential capstone project that builds upon skills learned during the curriculum and small group peer-reviews.
- Receive individualized mentorship from program faculty to advance your proposed project.
|Application Available||August 1, 2019|
|Application Deadline||October 7, 2019|
|Finalists Notified||December 2019|
|Workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam||March 11-12, 2020|
For questions regarding the Clinical Research Training Institute in Asia-Pacific, please contact the ASH Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Never miss an important deadline—sign up to receive email updates about ASH awards and training programs.
Get email updates
back to top