For more than 50 years, ASH has been shaping the future of hematology. The Society’s 15,705 members make ASH the world’s largest professional society concerned with the causes and treatment of blood disorders, and its wide variety of educational and networking opportunities, advocacy, and award programs help support ASH’s mission to further the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders affecting the blood, bone marrow, and the immunologic, hemostatic, and vascular systems.
If you have been a member of ASH in the past but have not renewed your membership, you will want to renew it to ensure uninterrupted access to Blood and The Hematologist as well as special benefits for next year’s annual meeting, including access to early-bird registration, members-only hotels, and the reduced registration rate.
In addition, you will receive exclusive discounts for the:
- 2011 Highlights of ASH® meetings, taking place in eight locations including North America, Latin America, and China
- State-of-the-Art Symposium, taking place in September 2011 in Chicago, IL
- New Fourth Edition of the ASH Self-Assessment Program (ASH-SAP)
To renew your membership, log in to the online members-only site, where you can pay with a credit card or download and print your invoice. Your e-mail address and password are required to log in. If you have forgotten your password, please click the “Forgot Password” link on the login screen to have it e-mailed to you.
On the other hand, if you have never been a member of ASH and you are benefiting from your time spent at this meeting, then you should consider joining ASH. Membership benefits include:
- A print and online subscription to Blood, which is published weekly. Blood is the leading journal worldwide in reporting basic and applied hematology research. In addition, a special issue of Blood containing the proceedings and abstracts of the ASH annual meeting is published in November.
- Advance mailings of annual meeting materials, including the Abstract Book, as well as dramatically reduced registration rates, priority hotel reservations, and access to rooms at headquarter hotels
- Eligibility to sponsor abstracts and Scholar Award applications
- Access to Consult a Colleague, an online service that allows ASH members to submit clinical questions to respected colleagues who are knowledgeable in specific areas of hematology
- Society publications, including Hematology (the Education Program); The Hematologist: ASH News and Reports, the member newsletter; ASH NewsLink, the monthly electronic newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on what’s happening in the hematology community; and the membership directory
- Advocacy and representation before the U.S. Congress and other government agencies and the opportunity to join the ASH Grassroots Network, an increasingly important voice promoting the interests of hematology researchers and clinicians
If you have any questions about ASH membership, please contact Customer Service at 866-828-1231 (U.S. inquiries only) or +1-202-776-0544, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top