Did you know that ASH offers a wide range of valuable award programs, publications, small meetings, and educational materials?
ASH serves the global hematology community, including hematologists, oncologists, hematopathologists, and allied health professionals. Whether you are a student, fellow, clinician, or researcher, ASH can help you further your career.
Visit the ASH Booth (#111) to:
- Learn more about the new fourth edition of the ASH Self-Assessment Program (ASH-SAP).
- Get details on the 2011 Highlights of ASH® meetings, which are taking place in eight locations including North America, Latin America, and China.
- Discover ASH’s wide variety of programs and services available around the globe, including international capacity-building programs, publications, and award opportunities.
- Learn about free educational resources offered on the ASH website.
- Check out recent issues of Blood, including the popular feature “Inside Blood.”
- Explore all of ASH’s award programs, including the Clinical Research Training Institute, Minority Medical Student Award, Trainee Research Award, and more.
Stop by the ASH Booth today to share your questions and/or feedback about the Society’s programs.
back to top