2012 ASH®State-of-the-Art Symposium
The 2012 State-of-the-Art Symposium (SAS) took place on September 28-29 in Chicago, IL, and on October 12-13 in Los Angeles, CA.
Both SAS meetings featured leading hematology experts who discussed recent advances in hematologic malignancies, with a special focus on thrombosis.
Nancy Bartlett, MD
Thomas Ortel, MD, PhD
2012 Program Topics
- Thrombopoietic Agents for Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) Antithrombotic Guidelines with a Focus on Perioperative Management of Anticoagulant Therapy
- Thrombosis in Cancer - Review of Current ASCO and NCCN Treatment Guidelines
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes - The Role of Stem Cell Transplant in the Era of Hypomethylating Agents
- Myeloid Leukemia - Management of Older Patients
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Should Cell of Origin and Molecular Characteristics Guide Therapy?
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma - Treatment and Prevention
- Follicular Lymphoma - Who, When, and How to Treat?
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) - Where Do New Agents Fit in the Management of MCL?
- T-Cell Lymphoma - Current Approaches and New Agents
- Hodgkin Lymphoma - Out with the Old (Radiation Therapy), In with the New (Brentuximab Vedotin)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) - Frontline and Salvage Therapy for High Risk CLL
back to top