|The early bird registration deadline for Highlights of ASH in Latin America has been extended to March 17, 2014.
Improve your patient management and care strategies
At Highlights of ASH® in Latin America you will hear hematology experts discuss the top clinical and translational research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting and how it can improve diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders and cancers.
The 2014 Highlights of ASH in Latin America will take place in the following venue:
Costao do Santinho Resort & Spa
Estrada Vereador Onildo Lemos, 2505- Praia do Santinho
Florianopolis, SC, 88058-700
Please click on the "Hotel and Travel" tab (located on the left-hand side of this webpage) for additional information.
This meeting is presented in partnership with the Associação Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular.
During Highlights of ASH® you will:
- Examine advances in clinical and translational hematologic research
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of people with blood diseases
- Discuss new patient management and care strategies with leading faculty in the field
|Early Bird Registration
(October 25 - March 17)
(March 17- April 7)
(April 25 - April 26)
|ASH Partner Organization
back to top
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of ASH and the Associação Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular (ABHH). ASH is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASH designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Brazilian CNA Credits
ABHH is accredited by the CNA (National Accreditation Commission) to provide continuing medical education for physicians that have Specialist Certificates.
- Asociación Colombiana de Hematología y Oncología
- Associação Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular
- Sociedad Argentina de Hematología
- Sociedad Boliviana de Hematología y Hemoterapia
- Sociedad Chilena de Hematologia
- Sociedad Ecuatoriana de Hematologia
- Sociedad de Hematología del Uruguay
- Sociedad Paraguaya de Hematología y Hemoterapia
- Sociedad Peruana de Hematología
- Sociedad Venezolana de Hematología
- Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
back to top