Six locations, three dates, one great program - the only official Highlights of ASH® in North America.
January 17 - 18
New York ▪ Dallas
January 24 - 25
San Francisco ▪ Atlanta
January 31 - February 1
Miami ▪ Seattle
To better meet the needs of hematologists and hematology-oncologists worldwide, the American Society of Hematology (ASH) is excited to invite you to the only official “Highlights” meeting sponsored by ASH. Whether you missed the annual meeting and want to get an overview of the latest findings in hematology and hematology-oncology clinical research, need to recap the best take-away abstracts from the meeting, or want to meet and network with your colleagues, this is a meeting you won’t want to miss.
Hear the best from the best
These exceptional educational opportunities will feature leading hematology experts who will present unbiased analysis of the 55th ASH Annual Meeting abstracts and sessions, including evolving therapies, the latest treatment options, and their clinical applications. Each meeting will provide the same, informative review and summary of the best abstracts from the annual meeting. However, presenting speakers will vary among meetings.
The program format is designed to allow attendees to discuss some of the most rapidly evolving developments in the field of hematology with experts as well as colleagues. The meeting features:
- Panel discussions
- “Breakfast with the Experts”
Marc J. Kahn, MD, MBA
Tulane University School of Medicine
Wendy Stock, MD
University of Chicago
- Earn CME credit. Attendees can earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by attending this program.
- Hear unbiased analyses of the best ASH abstracts in all areas of medical research that directly affect the practice of hematology and hematology-oncology
- Enjoy opportunities for attendees to discuss real patient cases with leaders in the field, network with colleagues, and gain knowledge that can affect practice strategies
Who should attend?
This meeting has been designed to be a rewarding educational event for:
- Allied Health Professionals
ASH is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASH designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians not licensed in the United States who participate in this CME activity are also eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Non-physicians may request a certificate of attendance for their participation.
- Association of Northern California Oncologist (ANCO)
- Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO)
- Georgia Society of Clinical Oncology (GASCO)
- New York State Society of Medical Oncologist & Hematologists (NYSSMOH)
- Texas Society of Clinical Oncology (TxSCO)
If your company is interested in sponsoring and/or exhibiting at this meeting, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Purchase Past Highlights of ASH Meetings Products
Visit the ASH Store to browse all past Highlights of ASH products currently available for purchase including the 2012 Highlights of ASH® DVD, which features audio recordings and color reproductions of PowerPoint slides from presentations.
back to top